Welcome to a brighter future
At Novozymes, we are creating a better world every day. For the world around us, for each other and for the next generations. If you are passionate about bio-innovation we can offer you a brighter future too.
Senior Lab Assistant--Textile with case no. BR 827/Job overview
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Independently conduct routine lab work (e.g. solution and media preparation, fabric preparation, sample measurement, dyeing and finishing experiments etc.)
- involved in TS project, support innovation
· lab maintenance and clean up, such as chemical and sample registration, , safety work support etc.
· Keep lab log and make basic data management
· Bachelor degree (textile, chemistry, biology etc) or college degree but with at least 3 years lab experience, preferred in Textile industry
- laundry experience in factory is preferred
· Good computer skills, especially in MS office
· Good English both on oral and writing
- Good capability of learning
· Work with chariness and responsibility, well cooperative, team-working spirit
- willing to take challenge
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial biosolutions, improving our customers' business, and the use of our planet's resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Contact information: www.novozymes.com/careers and www.novozymes.cn/careers
Please send your application and CV in English(mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: email@example.com (请注明申请职位的名称和编号，并务必提交英文简历)